A Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager at FX works to ensure the continued successful delivery of projects within FX, supporting and enabling team members to ideate and create to the best of their ability. They use their experience and skills to support the wider team in the creation of briefs, scopes/statements of work, and the communication of deadlines with internal FX team members and clients. Further to this, they communicate the progress of projects to clients and report on the outcome of projects to the FX leadership team.
- Own the entire project process from concepting through planning, creation, QA, and delivery, ensuring accurate specification and efficient execution of projects.
- Help encourage and enforce the processes required to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Get involved in the gathering of requirements and collate briefs on new projects. Create estimates, project plans, SOWs, CRs, functional specs, invoices, and all other project documentation.
- Communicate projects and deadlines clearly within the production team reporting to all internal project stakeholders.
- Report on the outcome of projects to the lead of project management, including the financial performance of a project.
- Report to the lead of project management on team performance, wellbeing and strengths/weaknesses.
- Attend industry events to broaden understanding of industry tools and processes.
- Attend training and events to ensure continued self-improvement.
- Make sure our clients stay in love with us. Maintain the open and colleague-like relationship we already have and find new ways for them to love us even more.
- Have regular meetings with all client contacts to gauge satisfaction.
- Problem solves and manage any issues through to a positive outcome.
- Deliver projects that meet customer requirements and exceed expectations.
- Help respond to requests for proposals by working with relevant team members to develop fantastic responses.
- Keep an ear to the ground for any business opportunity that might be of interest to the business – both with existing clients, and new ones.
- Be a figure of respect within the FX team, able to motivate, energise and invigorate the team to promote collaboration, effort and delivery across all departments.
- Support the ongoing improvement of an efficient process that makes life easier for all.
- Contribute constructively to and sometimes lead brainstorms and idea sessions, concepting, and mocks creation for pitch decks as necessary.
- Demonstrable experience writing essential digital PM documents such as SoWs, Change Requests, Project Plans, Functional Specs, and Creative Briefs.
- An understanding of how technical aspects of digital projects work and the ability to translate these actions into clear, understandable terms for team members and clients alike.
- Plenty of experience delivering digital bodies of work, with both budgets and teams of varying sizes.
- An understanding of the basic capabilities and limitations of design and development software and languages.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.Ability to translate client briefs into requirements for the team.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Gitlab, JIRA and Miro.
- Great documentation.
- Good communication with clients as well as technical and creative team members.
- Ability to stay calm and prioritise in times of tight deadlines and conflicting demands.
- Experience in building long-standing client relationships and an intense desire to impress clients all day, every day.
- Proven success working directly with creative and technical teams.
- Deep and diverse knowledge of memes and a willingness to use GIF’s at every opportunity.
- Certified Scrum Master
- A prolific Slack-er!
- You’re a big fan of Notion!
- Experience in writing user stories, and technical/functional specifications
- Experience building/delivering OTT/TV products
- Great eye for design
- An appetite to facilitate workshops/present to clients, prospective and existing
- Comfortable using JIRA, Gitlab and Content/Video Management Systems
This is a full-time role based out of our office in Old Street, London. We can only consider applicants who can work 3 days per week from the office.
Thanks for taking the time to learn about this role. We just wanted to remind you that even if you think you don’t tick all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway — you could still be a perfect fit! And don’t forget to take a look around on our careers page for other opportunities. We can’t wait to hear from you!